APX Beretta – Manual Mag-Fed Gel Blaster (Metallic Grey/Silver)
APX Beretta – Manual Mag-Fed Pistol Gel Blaster
- Single-shot manual pull-back type Gel Blaster Pistol
- Mag Fed
- Shoots up to 15m
- Up to 130 feet per second
- 80 Gel Ball Mag capacity
- 4-sided 20mm Tactical rail
- Removable 20mm Tactical rail
- Uses 7-8mm Gel Balls
- Comes with a cool plastic carry case
- 1 x APX BERETTA Blaster
- 1 x Auxiliary Guide Rail
- 1 x Gel Ball Bottle
- 1 x Screwdriver kit
- 5 x 500 Pack of Gel Ball ammo
- 1 x Magazine
- 1 x Protective Goggles
- 1 x carry case
- Soak Gel Balls for an absolute minimum of 6 hours, in a large container, making sure that the Gel Balls are completely submerged in water even after fully expanded.
- Remove magazine and fill it with hydrated Gel Balls through sliding panel at top of magazine.
- Prime the Mag manually making sure to apply slightly leftward pressure while clicking downwards on the clicker and reinsert magazine.
- When cocking the mechanism, grasp from the rear third of the slide pinching it as you pull it back in a smooth even motion.
- Do not snap release the slide.
- Do not pull trigger until slide has returned to starting position
Note: This is a manual Blaster and requires 100% user input to operate correctly. Please make sure you follow the instructions completely and accurately. Failure to do so will result in feeding issues and poor performance. This is a manual Blaster and does not shoot like an automatic battery operated Blaster and due to the many variables may occasionally fire a blank shot. This is normal.
***Please note: Gel balls included with Blasters are generally of low quality and can often cause feeding issues, we highly recommend purchasing our high quality Hardened Gel Balls for the best performance***
43 in stock